SNSC provides a variety of opportunities for volunteers – for both individuals interested in working directly with youth and adults with disabilities and those who just want to “help out around the house.” We regularly enlist the help of businesses, church groups, youth programs and others to help us on a variety of projects.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Join our Board of Directors
- Join our team as a Volunteer Advocate.
- Work one on one with kids and teens on the Autism Spectrum through our Aspire Program.
- Support adults with disabilities through our Happenings Program, Art Lab, and other SNSC programs and special events.
- Done-in-a-Day projects like mailings, office painting, window cleaning, organizing, and other chores.
- Do you have time to help gather petition signatures for SNSC? Each fall SNSC is required to submit petitions to towns in order to get on town ballots and ask for annual town funding.
- Staff an SNSC table at events in the Upper Valley, educating folks on SNSC’s role in making our community a happier and more inclusive place for everyone.
- Offer administrative help.
To learn more please give us a call at 603-448-6311 or contact our Community Engagement Coordinator.