SNSC appreciates your time and energy.
Special Needs Support Center of the Upper Valley is appreciative of dedicated volunteers and offers a number of different opportunities for those seeking to get involved, such as:
- People willing to provide leadership to our organization by becoming a member of our Board of Directors or one of our committees
- Puppeteers for Kids On the Block
- Dartmouth College students to work through the Tucker Foundation to be a SIBS mentor for our Connections program (a one-to-one mentoring program for children with special needs)
- Supporting parents to be matched with “new parents” of children with special needs as part of the New Hampshire Family Network
- Individuals willing to help maintain the Nathan Hall Library
Interested in helping? Call or fill out the form!
If you are interested in volunteering some of your time and energy, please call 603-448-6311 or fill out the easy form below. SNSC and the families of children with special needs appreciate your willingness to help out.